Thursday, June 16, 2011

To run at 4:45am or not to run, that is the question...(and weekly weigh in)

My first schedule conflict since I started running and working out. Tomorrow, according to my schedule, I am planning to run 5.2 miles. BUT - Rachel is spending the night at Grandma's, and Bret has to LEAVE for work at 6am! Oh, man...I was planning on getting UP at 6am, not coming back at that time. On one hand, I would love to run when it's barely getting light, and watch the sunrise - it's going to be nice tomorrow.

On the other hand, what am I going to do that early? The kids don't start waking up until 7:30 or so. I could go back to bed but then I'm going to fall into a deep sleep and wake up all groggy and weird. I don't feel like doing housework that early...or working on the bills...hmmm.

I will probably end up going after Bret comes home from work...but I really don't like running when everyone is out & about; too many cars, too many people staring lol.

Weigh in for this week:

Week 5: 127
Week 8: 133
Week 9: 130
Week 10: 133
Week 11: 133
Week 12: 136
Week 13: 138
Week 14: 138
Week 15: 139
Week 16: 140

It's creeping up there, ever so slowly. Now if I can just hold on to that 140 number for a little while!

1 comment:

  1. yeah... when I run in the mornings i need to be back by 6:25. i'm always so glad when i get up and do it, though because i hate running later in the day. so if i don't run in the morning, i don't do it. totally cool that your kids sleep till 7:30. mine are all early risers. all of them up at 6:10 this morning!:)
    and yes, i do come from a big family.i'm the second oldest of 12. my older brother is 32 and my youngest brother is 6. i've always thought my mom was amazing... but now that i have four children of my own and i realize all the work she put in all of those years AND all of those pregnancies... i think she is wonder woman. all of us kids live with in a half hour of my parents except for my older brother who lives in china with his wife and son. our family is super tight and it's so much fun. totally LOVE big families. blessings on your day! hope you can get that run in!:)

    ReplyDelete