Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Backwards day today....ouch.

Oh my good LORD today has been one big, fat, HUGE failure in the eating department!! I don't know what came over me, but somehow at several different points in the day I just completely lost sight of my goal. I ate lots of lemon squares (leftover from the potluck, until I put them in the trash and poured WATER over them to keep from eating more!), pizza, ice cream with peanut butter, donut holes, veg. spaghetti with 3 pieces of french bread. And yes, I felt and FEEL ill and am really looking forward to a new day tomorrow. I feel on the verge of throwing up...and am having bad flashes back to when I was really sick no matter WHAT I ate.

In the past, what I would have done to reverse this odd feeding frenzy (and no, I was not hungry when I ate those things!!!) would have been to call a complete and utter HALT to eating and fast for the next 36 hours. Aaaah I loved doing that!!! It completely would erase the damage done and set me back on track, it is SO so weird not being able to do that! And kind of crippling, or maybe I should say frustrating...I feel like I'm on a headlong crash course with no way to stop it, or reverse damaging days like today!

But what I *can* do is declare a complete and utter HALT to any cooked food or heavy food - that includes raw nuts. So tomorrow will be a day of fresh fruits & vegetables to fill my body with the nutrition that it lacked today.

1 comment:

  1. dont feel bad we all have those days. Your body will digest and you'll feel better in 2 days!

    ReplyDelete