Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I can't comment...rrr...

So Bekalovesjeremy...here is my comment to you since my computer is refusing to let me:

Hi hi hi!! Super nice to have a comment on here - and welcome! I agree HUGELY that it is really really motivating to read other mom's blogs who are working hard - especially when they're working HARDER than me, lol.

I know what you mean about finding time to workout with small kids - I'm a bit nervous about that because school gets out tomorrow and I obviously have to still workout even though they're all home. But I guess for me its more like lots of BODIES getting in my way, in our small 1200 square foot home. I have ages 5,3, and 1 home every day when I workout and they're pretty good. Usually the 1 year old naps for 45m-1 hour in the morning but she doesn't always sleep, just plays and stays out of my way in her crib.

The hardest part for me is postpartum, finding time to workout, so I can definitely sympathize with you!!! My baby is due in Nov and, well, I can see myself not really being that motivated to go running in the cold. Keep on trying, though, never give up - we're in this together! That's why I am loving the *option* to at least powerwalk with the stroller - the kids LOVE it and think I'm "playing" with them (hee hee) and at least it gets me out of the house and moving, doing something, ANYTHING other than putting off my workout for another day!

1 comment:

  1. my blog is private,so that's probably why you couldn't comment. but if you message me your email address, i'll send you an invite!:) my email is rebekahmartin1980@gmail.com.
    loved your response. that is totally the KEY. just never give up. i have good days and bad days and some days is soooo tempting to just think it's not making a difference anyway... so i might as well just take a break or give up... but anything is better than nothing!:) i'm a runner... kind of. ran a 5k about a month ago... but i can't run more than that at this point. totally admire you being able to run 5 miles WHILE pregnant. totally amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete