Thursday, July 28, 2011

Week 22, Day 7 - 10th day Raw...Bleh, I tried on some clothes...

...some clothes that FIT ME at 34 weeks pregnant with baby #6! Bleh bleh bleh. It's annoying. They were a pair of army cargo pants & some shorts...my sister borrowed them for her pregnancy and had her baby 2 months ago, so she gave them back. They DO fit, but they're just a tiny bit too tight in the butt and thighs area.

Ahhhhh yes, tempted to be discouraged and annoyed and frustrated and MAD am I!! But then I reasoned with myself that: I have been running & workout out so I'm going to just decide that my butt in particular is a little bigger BECAUSE of that. Ha ha - I know in the back of my mind it's probably not really the case, as I definitely also have a lovely layer of blubber covering that area, but it is puzzling to me as to WHY I am bigger when I have been working so hard. I mean, c'mon, I'm on TEN DAYS 95% raw!

K well, enough of the discouragement talk. I'm going to continue on working hard - I only have 23 more days until the wedding I want to feel confident and fabulous at, so I'm keeping that goal in mind.

Today has been lovely - last night I ate a big bunch of jasmati rice with lots of stir fried veggies and DID NOT eat one single chocolate chip cookie. yay me! I weighed in at 144.2 this morning, almost ALMOST to 143. I am hoping I'll be at 143 tomorrow morning so that my week 23 weigh-in can be recorded at that. But I was surprised to see I wasn't at 145 because of the rice! hmmmm.

Today I took a rest day, since I did double workouts yesterday...feels nice. My sister came over with her kiddos around 1pm so I spent the morning working hard getting the house clean so now, it's really nice....and it's hot outside today! So no more working today except for tidying and maybe folding a load of laundry just to keep that couch 100% laundry free. Oh, and maybe vacuuming....I didn't get to that, but I *did* handwash the floors and make a quadruple batch of chocolate chip banana bread! And cleaned it all up so my kitchen is sparkling. Ok maybe not REALLY, but the counters are shiny and so is the sink. =) The floor is already looking smudged again cuz of the pool water dripping off of everyone, lol. Such is life!

So far I have had:

25oz green juice
3 bananas
chocolate shake
1 tiny slice of banana bread

I'm glad I put the chocolate chips in the banana bread - the kids LOVE it! But I don't...I prefer banana bread to be cool from the fridge and just pure 100% banana bread, no added stuff. So that'll keep me from eating more, good thing!

For dinner I was thinking of having more stir fry with rice...but I don't know. I could tell it made me a little jittery last night, I had about 45 min that I felt really annoyed with the kids, every little thing kind of was irritating. So maybe I'll opt for orange juice instead, or a big salad...except that my spinach is starting to get slimey, I haven't had salad in a while. Maybe I'll just do a green drink with the almost slimey spinach and call it good.

Weekly Weigh-in for Week 22:

Week 5: 127
Week 8: 133
Week 9: 130
Week 10: 133
Week 11: 133
Week 12: 136
Week 13: 138
Week 14: 138
Week 15: 139
Week 16: 140
Week 17: 141
Week 18: 141
Week 19: 142
Week 20: 142
Week 21: 143
Week 22: 143

1 comment:

  1. it is SO discouraging when you are working SO hard and don't see the results you are looking for. i'm sorry. sounds like you're doing awesome to me though! the hard thing for me is losing weight and still being able to have enough milk for my baby. it's really frustrating! but i'm making slow progress, so i try not to get to upset about it. hope you have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete