Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Week 19, Day 6 - It's a BOY!

Awww...it was so cute to see the little guy in utero. =) He looks like a sweetie, yawning and opening & shutting his little fist. He was also doing all sorts of yoga moves, lol, including moving his little knees all the way up to his forehead! I guess he was trying his best to give us the most adequate view of his little baby boy parts.

I am disappointed that we're not having a girl, but it is nice to find out ahead of time and be prepared and now be able to scout out cute little tiny baby boy clothes at garage sales - one of my favorite things in the world to do!

Also, I think it's pretty darn cool that now we're going to have 4 boys and 4 girls. That makes it so easy when people ask me how many of what we have, lol. Right now I ALWAYS have to stop and think - um....4 girls and..3? Yeah, three boys.

I am thinking of super cute family pictures with 4 boys all dressed in the same colors, and 4 girls in a row the same. It just kind of rounds it out really nicely. And of course, our current 3 boys couldn't be any different if we tried, no clones going on here! So it'll be fun to see how this little one fits into our family, and maybe we'll get another brown eyed boy. Currently we have just 2 kids with blue eyes/blond hair - and they are both boys! I have always wished for a blue eyed girl, but that's okay - Harmony's brown eyes are to DIE for and make up for any lack in that area, lol!

I ran this morning, just 4 miles. As I was running, I was chastising myself for WASTING all these gorgeous summer mornings!! I MUST make use of them - I know far too soon it's going to get dark sooner and it was wayyyyyy not motivating for me to go running in the dark.

Today is a full day, again. In exactly half an hour, Lucy from England is coming over to help in our home for a while - she is such a blessing! I am going to see if she'll do the handwashing that is getting backed up, and then I'm off to the dentist to see what they have to say about my cracked root canal tooth. Oh yes, realllly fun!

After that, I zip on home to take the kids to the school for lunch, then we'll be bringing Rachel12 to a summer party at the Schroeder's house. Then back home for naps, OR if the pool is open, we'll probably hang out there for a while - R needs to be picked up at 4pm. 6-8 is the pop can drive...busy, busy! Somehow I hope to fit in a trip to Costco...and I need to go to the bank...and would also like to return the cherries I bought at Fred Meyer, they are not very good.

I guess I better go hop in the shower before Lucy gets here! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment