Saturday, November 26, 2011

Week 40, Day 2 - Feeling restless

The baby can OFFICIALLY come now since I am always at least 2 days late and chances are if I go into labor now at 6pm it most likely will be born after midnight (or not, maybe faster, lol), thus fulfilling the requirements of being one of MY babies and at least 2 days late!

I just got the baby bed and swing today from my sister and they are all set up and ready to go. Hmmm. I feel like I'm just twiddling my thumbs, there's nothing to do, lol! DH has been/will be home for 4 days in a row due to the holiday, so he's doing pretty much everything except for the meals. Bags are packed, my room is finished (I need to take pictures!) and everything is ready.

I am still feeling enough movement to make me satisfied that all is ok with the baby - although it has slowed down quite a bit. I feel GREAT for the most part, sometimes I feel like I'm a bit swollen but all my clothes fit me the same.

Anyway, not much to say - last night DH and I enjoyed a movie and a glass of wine. Oh, and chocolate. Of course, chocolate!

I was woken in the night with a few hard enough contractions to wake me, but that's all. It's going to be interesting to look back and see when it actually did happen for real. I'm starting to get to the point, after having been on high alert for almost a week now, that I was with Harmony - kind of like this resignation that it's never going to happen. =)

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you over here in New York! So very exciting. Rest up as much as you can before that baby comes to meet you! (and why is it that it feels like it is never going to happen at the end? I always felt that way too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. \maybe your next post will be to announce the arrival:)

    ReplyDelete