Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Week 38, Day 5 - Christmas Party/Date night pics as promised!

I'm glad we got these photos, although I think they're a tad bit nerdy. LOL! They basically put us in the spotlight and said okay, do this! Do that! And we were like, uh...okay..?

The pictures were taken quickly with 4sec intervals. I guess we should've planned it better, but oh well. I should have put my hand around my tummy too - that would've been cute! And my arms around his neck when we kissed??? Duh! LOL but I think it's kind of a fun memory so whatever. =) Plus, it was complimentary so...love that!

I like the one where he's kissing my tummy best...especially when you crop out my ARM (ugh, HATE weight gain) and blow it up - love it!! (click on each one to make the pics bigger)

Which one do you like?

2 comments:

  1. totally cute! love them all. you look AMAZING!! way to rock your date!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all adorable:):):) And you look so cute!

    ReplyDelete