Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Week 9, Day 5 - I resisted an omelet today

This morning I didn't bring any of the kids to school because one of them started throwing up at 5am, the other one felt sick all through the night, and I am just plain not feeling well either. At least, not feeling like getting the other 2 dressed and ready and off to school. Too much work just for 2 kids!

So we all stayed home and I tried to relax in bed until about 9am, in between changing diapers and rinsing throw up bowls and getting cereal. Not very restful, ha ha, but at least I kind of had more of a relaxing morning than normal.

As I was laying there though, I started getting hungry and a good, cheesy omelet started to sound soooo good! With onions and peppers and tobasco sauce, and warm buttered toast...yum.

But that's not even fudging raw, not like Manna bread or cooked corn like I had last night. That is downright COOKED animal products including dairy, butter, processed flour...all the combo's I'm trying to stay away from.

So instead I opened a thai coconut and drank the milk/ate the meat. That was yummy...but now I'm still hungry. Hmmm...what to make, what to make.....?

1 comment:

  1. why does this thing keep eating my comments???
    anyhow...I was saying...strawberries and water melond does the trick for me most of the time. How about some nuts? I like cashews...or maybe some raw sunflower seeds to much on?

    ReplyDelete