Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What I ate today

In trying to be accountable and knowing this is ONLY my 2nd day raw, so I am still in a very fragile state (plus, those darn Ritz crackers keep calling me!) I am going to post what I've eaten, as I eat it during the day.

***4 cups of fresh squeezed OJ
***2 cups of watermelon
***big salad with: spinach, nutritional yeast, raisins, raw sunflower seeds, baby bell peppers, tomatoes, shredded carrots, shredded cabbage, avocado + balsamic vinager/EVOO/honey dressing
***1 whole pineapple, chilled
***4 pieces of garlic buttered french bread

It's interesting to look back on my day and see how that turned out. I'm actually ok with the fact that I ate the french bread - it WAS delicious! But later on I was sooo thirsty, I felt like SALT was just poured into my mouth. I could literally taste it in my mouth for hours afterwards. Weird, huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment